Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fitness Social Networks

I would have two options when it comes to trying to utilize a social network to help motivate people, either create a Facebook app or else create a Social network. If I was going creating a website I probably would use ELGG


"Elgg is an award-winning social networking engine, delivering the building blocks that enable businesses, schools, universities and associations to create their own fully-featured social networks and applications."



After basic research using Google and Yahoo i came to the realisation that there already is numerous fitness social networks on the web I could be here listing them all evening. That's not what I want to create, and end up being just another number in a long list of sites. 


If I could come up with a device of some sort that was capable of motivating people to do fitness in an area that hasn't been completely addressed yet by a new media, I would drop the social network idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment